Kodak EasyShare Software is an application that helps you handle your huge collection of photos easier than any time before
. Although it has been specifically designed to perform this specific task, it can do a lot more.
The application takes a while to install and your computer can experience a slowdown in performance during the process, so its better to close the other programs before launching the setup kit. Once installation comes to an end, youll have to follow a wizard that will help you import the photos and manage them through a simple and clean interface.
Double clicking a photo opens it, but also opens a set of new editing functions that can be applied over the image. For instance, you can easily change the colors, apply effects or crop the picture with a single click.
For anyone who wants to showcase their photos and display them so their friends can have a look, Kodak EasyShare Software comes with integrated support for the popular online services like Facebook, flickr and YouTube.
During our tests we learned that Kodak EasyShare Software also works with video files, but in order to do so, youll have to install QuickTime. The application doesnt support another video player, so you have to use this one to unlock its full powers.
All in all, Kodak EasyShare Software is a decent solution when talking about photo managers. Apart from the lengthy installation procedure, the software looks good and works pretty well so it can be an appropriate choice for handling and sharing images.
· Easy access to the Kodak EasyShare Gallery - Download your pictures from the Gallery to My Collection. Print your Gallery pictures at home. Create new Gallery albums using pictures from My Collection.
· Picture Tips - Do more with your pictures.
· Online Print Order - Create a list of pictures to print and order online.
· Web-based Help - Improved Help content is easier to find.
· Customized Product Support - Customize links directly to support pages for your camera and printer.
· Check for software updates - Check for software updates from within the software.
· Backup My Collection and Restore My Collection - Secure your entire collection for migration to a new computer or protect against a computer failure.