Type your message, and then just a few mouse clicks can fax it, print it, email it, prepare an envelope and print a label
Best of all, leave your printer settings alone! For mailing, just stick an envelope where the paper goes and let Easy Mail Plus handle the rest. Or put a sheet of labels in the printer and print on the labels you need right now. Use the rest of the label sheet another time.
Built-in importing uses drag-and-drop technology to make it easy for you to create Address Files from your data files.Envelopes
· Use the predefined envelopes and labels (metric and US) or configure your own.
· Use one of our logos, or any BMP, GIF, JPG, WMF, ICO image.
· Drag and drop addresses, logos, barcodes, etc.
· Put post office barcodes on envelopes and labels
· Print to the entire list, one at a time, or to selected addressesLabels
· Print just one label or a few labels per sheet
· Print a full sheet of the same or different addresses
· Drag and drop text and graphics positioning on envelopes and labels
· Print pre-defined labels for diskettes, cassettes, video, name tags, etc.
· Full size or mini sheets supportedDocuments
· Full featured word processing editor.
· Set Margins, tabs, borders, tables, insert graphics
· Insert mail merge fields in your documents or email messages
· Write a note or a letter; then print or fax it
· Email your documents to one or the entire address list
· Fax to our integrated fax driver, or to your own external fax softwareAddresses
· Select addresses, return addresses, graphic logos instantly
· Look up addresses in the address book or the powerful database
· Filter the address database for any field or combination of fields
· Quick Filter to quickly find all addresses that match one field
· Sort by any field by clicking on the column header
· Find and delete duplicate addresses
· Tag addresses for printing or other uses
· Print predefined Address Reports or design your own.
Here are some key features of "Easy Mail Plus":
· Design graphic layouts - be sure your mailings demand attention and demonstrate the importance of your content. Quickly design beautiful layouts for envelopes, labels, and stationery; Easy Mail Plus "remembers" each one until it is changed. Save as many different layouts as you like. Its easy with our drag-and-drop method. No artistic skill is required.
· Just click on a field and place it exactly where you want it. Do the same with your logo or a graphic, then resize or reshape it by dragging with the mouse. Stretch it out above your address, if you like. Select font, size and color to suit. On larger labels, include a return address and a logo or graphic if you like.
· Standard envelope sizes are pre-defined, 4 US and 4 metric. And standard Avery label sheet sizes are pre-defined, 8 US and 8 metric. Further, you can define other sizes to meet specific needs. And you can save graphic layouts for specific sizes.
· Free-Form Address Book - Address Books are saved to file in the format used, as in correspondence and on envelopes or labels. It is ideal for maintaining short lists of friends, suppliers, etc., who are frequently contacted.
· Easy Mail Plus database - from a few addresses to tens of thousands, the Easy Mail Plus database provides powerful, reliable, easy-to-use address handling.
· Full search, filtering, tagging, import, and export capabilities are at your disposal.
· Starting in version 2, many new database fields have been added and many existing fields have been expanded in size.
· Use the three 100 character all-purpose fields for any use. Customize any field name to suit your needs.
· By setting last names beginning with "A" as the first value to include, then setting "B" as the last value, you have selected all last names in your file beginning with "A" or "B." You can narrow your selection further by repeating the process on other fields. For example, if you restrict the city field to Chicago, the filter selects all last names beginning with "A" or "B" for which the city field is Chicago.
· A common practice is to tag the selected items. Once tagged, these records can be output as needed, deleted, saved to another file, or appended to an existing file.
· Eliminating duplicates - the default is to examine last names in the file with the associated zip code. This quickly finds two Andersons in the same zip code area. However, you may want to check both records to be sure they are in fact the same, including first names, addresses, etc. Other options are to search for last names associated with both an organization and zip code, or with a city and state.
· Duplicates are displayed and tagged. Inspect them, or summarily delete them. Its your choice.
· Backing up files - the kinds of files you want to back up are selected by clicking on the type. The program "remembers" your selections. Specific files to be backed up are displayed in a list. You can delete from the list as needed with a click, and browse for a file you want to add. Designated files can be backed up with a click.
· After files are compressed and copied, a report is displayed verifying each file, its destination and date and time. Unsuccessful attempts are logged. You can save the report to a file or print it.
· Custom reports - As you would expect in a mailing list software package, a number of pre-configured reports are provided. But you are invited to create your own to fit your specific needs.
· Available database fields are displayed. You simply drag one to a list to be used. For each, you are asked for a heading. As it is created, the report is updated with the heading selected as well as actual data. Each time you add a field, all headings and data are updated and redisplayed. A click saves the format. The next time you select "User Configured Reports," the new format is displayed with others you have created. Click to select any format, then view or print the report.
· Address formats - four database address formats can be defined by specifying from 3 to 8 lines, each from 30 - 100 character in length. You drag database fields from a list, and drop them on the appropriate line. Options include your preferences for punctuation.
· At print time, addresses too large to fit on the selected envelope or label are automatically output in a smaller font size to avoid truncation of the address, a feature that can save real dollars by avoiding returned mail.
· The Reference Date field can automatically be updated upon any mailing so that future reference to a record will show immediately when it was last used.
· The phone number in the current record can be automatically dialed.
· The Database Grid can be customized; field headings can be changed to suit.
· Keyboard and mouse macros can be recorded and replayed as needed.
· Support is provided for additional popular labels including those used with diskettes, audio and video cassettes.
· WYSIWYG editing and printing, which means that with minor
· Graphics files can be inserted within text; supports .BMP, .WMF, .GIF, .JPG, .JPEG, and .ICO files.
· Full drag-and-drop support means you can move text or graphics and even customize the toolbar by dragging with the mouse.
· A visible ruler helps keep track of where you are on the page.
· The tool bar, status bar, and ruler can be removed and reactivated as needed.
· Provides for automatic paragraph indentation; also for left and right indent.
· Use single, one and a half, double, or triple line spacing. Or use variable line spacing.
· Text can be aligned (justified) to the left margin, the right margin, or centered.
· Font attributes available include superscript, subscript, all capitals, and small capitals.
· Mail Merge - Personalized mailings can be very effective. Simply compose a document, such as a letter, using the first name or prefix and last name as appropriate. Maybe "Jane" or "Ms. Johnson." Then select the fields to be substituted in your document from each record. When printed, the mailing list software automatically includes the appropriate name. If the document is to be mailed, matching envelopes or labels can be produced.
· Note you are not limited to names. Consider: "The people of CITY have been noted for their commitment to . . ." In a phrase such as this, the appropriate city will replace the word, CITY.
· Pentium processor
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen